Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Freebie Vintage Tagger's Kit and Note

Hi friends. I finally got this kit finished. Hope you like it and have a good time playing with it. Leave a little TY if you download it, please. A special thanks for all the nice comments both at my 4Shared and here. I just love hearing from you.

I have the Easter/Spring Hippity Hop Blog Train kit finished. The train will leave the station March 30th. Click the above link to see all the contributors. It will be a HUGE collaboration. I will have the links here when the kits are ready for release.

Those of you who have been scrapping for awhile are familiar with Farrah's Creations. She makes beautiful things and has been on the scene quite some time. Farrah is now facing some major health issues. To help her out Jillann is asking designers to make a contribution towards a very large collaboration benefit kit. All the money from this kit will be given to Farrah to help her. I have submitted a kit for this collaboration. You can read more about this at Jillann's blog. I will let you know when the kit goes on sale at ScrappinBratz' store.

Hugs,
Sharon

ELEMENTS


PAPERS

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. Lovely kit, thanks so much! I also want to offer my appreciation that you are one of the designers participating in the Charity Collab kit for Farrah (I'm privileged to be also), it's a wonderful cause for a special person and I hope many more will join in too.

    Frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete